The Hornell City School District offers 3PK, 4PK and kindergarten program. Registration packets can be picked up and returned to North Hornell School. The deadline to return the packets is Friday, March 31. Families can pick up registration packets from 8 a.m. – 2:45 p.m. at the North Hornell School, 4 Avondale Ave. Hornell.
Entrance into the Pre-Kindergarten program is on a first come, first serve basis. Children who will be 3 or 4 on or before December 1, 2023 are eligible to enroll in the program.
Children who will be 5 on or before December 1, 2023 and not currently enrolled in the District can also register for the 2023-24 school year.
Please call the office at (607) 324-0014 or email emily.haynes@hornellcsd.
org with any questions.
Important Additional Required Documents
Copies of the following documents are required. These must be submitted with your child’s registration:
- Three (3) Proofs of Residency from this list:
- Valid homeowner’s insurance policy with parent/guardian name and address;
- Valid auto insurance policy with parent/guardian name and address;
- Cable television installation receipt;
- National Grid bill;
- Legal and valid lease agreement containing property owner’s name, address and signature; and name and signature of parent/guardian.
- Home purchase contract containing seller’s name, the address of the property being purchased and the purchaser’s name.
- Birth Certificate or passport
- For the pre-kindergarten program, children must be 3 or 4 on or before December 1, 2023
- For kindergarten, your child must be five years of age on or before December 1, 2023
- Current Immunization Record (official record signed by physician)
- Parent/Guardian License or Picture ID
- Custody Papers (if applicable)
Without the above items, your child will not be registered.
Additional information can be found on our Student Registration page.