How to Register your student-athlete
- Click on New User if you have never registered before. Returning User, if you registered last year. If you forgot your password please email John.firstname.lastname@example.org and I will reset it and assign you a new password to you. Returning Users skip to Step 4.
- For New Users – Create an account.
- You will receive an e-mail with a link to activate your new account (If you do not see one after 5-10 min, check your email filters – Spam, Junk, etc.)
- Now you can log into your account
- Once you are in your account click register
- Follow all the following (you do not need your Student ID). There are multiple steps to complete and sign off on they will let you know if any information is missing before you can move on.
- Click submit.
Students registering for Athletics must have a current physical examination form submitted to the Athletic Director or School Nurse to review before the student is authorized to participate in practice or tryouts. Physicals are valid for 1 year from the date of the exam.
The health exam forms are available at the doctor’s office or can be downloaded here.